- Dissolved resin (resol) - Increased viscosity/coloration by deterioration with age (refrigerated storage)
- Powdered resin/granulated resin - Blocking from moisture absorption, fusion (sealed storage, low temperature storage)
- When using the product, please check the material safety date sheet (MSDS) and the precautions on the product's label. When handling the product in a specialized manner, take the appropriate safety measures for the application or method.
- When disposing of the product or container, dispose of it appropriately according to the Waste Disposal Act, Air Pollution Control Act, and other laws listed on the MSDS.
- The content listed in the catalog was created based on technical information and testing methods that DIC believes to be reliable at the time, but this content is not a guarantee of results in the customer's own usage conditions or of non-infringement of intellectual property rights. Customers should fully research, test, and verify the product before use.
(Japan Society of Occupational Safety)
|5 ppm (19 mg/m3 skin)
TWA 5 ppm
|0.1/max; 0.2 ppm
0.12/max; 0.24 mg/m3
|Industrial Safety and Health Act||Labeled substance
0.1% or higher
0.1% or higher
|PRTR*1||Class 1 designated chemical substance||Class 1 designated chemical substance
Specific class 1 designated chemical substance
|Ordinance on Prevention of Hazards due to Specified Chemical Substances||Class 3 substance||Class 2 substance|
|Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Law||Deleterious substance||Deleterious substance|
|Fire Service Act||Designated combustible
Combustible liquid (formalin)
Combustible solid (paraform)
- PRTR = Chemical Substances Control Law
Inquiry About This Product
Inquiry on website