Butadiene Resin Latex
Butadiene copolymer latex is generally referred to as synthetic rubber latex. It is a distinctive polymer that possess extremely high rubber elasticity. There are three types of product families, SBR, NBR, and MBR, by the copolymerization of monomers, and these are used in various fields and applications by designing products that make use of their characteristics.
• High impact resistance (common to SBR, NBR, MBR)
• Excellent oil resistance (NBR)
• Achieves both weather resistance and high impact resistance (MBR)
• For special coatings, paper, fiber processing, cement modification (SBR)
• NBR gloves (NBR)
• For special textile processing (MBR)
Using synthetic rubber's unique rubber elasticity, butadiene resin latex for fiber processing takes on the role of giving added value to various fibers by imparting elasticity and elongation.
In the background of papers with various functions being launched in markets, there are binders that add those functions to paper.
DIC's synthetic rubber latex is effective as an adhesive for many base materials. On flexible base materials that expand, contract, bend, and stretch in particular, it demonstrates powerful adhesive properties that utilize excellent rubber elasticity and stretching properties.