Solventless UV-curable Adhesive (Developmental Product)
A solventless UV-curable adhesive.
- Solventless. Increases productivity because a drying process is unnecessary.
- Aging is unnecessary. Shipping is possible immediately after processing.
- Thick coatings possible.
- High transparency.
(Adhesive Film Thickness)
|50 μm||175 μm|
|Peel strength (N/25 mm)||SUS||22||23|
|Retention (40°C, 1 kg)||1,440 min <||1,440 min <|
|Haze (H) *1||0.5%||0.5%|
|Yellowing factor (⊿YI)||0.4||0.8|
|Total light transmittance (Tt) *2||91.8%||91.7%|
- <Processing conditions>
- Base material: None, Coating amount: 50 g, 175 g/m2, UV illumination conditions: Cumulative luminous energy 1,055 mJ/cm2 (273 mW/cm2 x 3.8 sec (UV-A)), after applying release PET, illuminated in 1 pass
- *1: Measured value when bonded to glass (Glass Haze (H)=0.3%)
- *2: Measured value when bonded to glass (Glass Total Light Transmittance (Tt)=91.8%)
- Active components
- ： 100%
- ： 4,000 mPa·s (@25°C)
- Optical applications