Resins for Thermosetting Urethane Elastomers
DIC possess a broad range of products based on our synthesizing techniques for polyester polyols, one of our core technologies.
- Products can be designed according to application, from low hardness to high hardness.
- Excellent abrasion resistance, solvent resistance, heat resistance, and load bearing.
- Two curing system proposals are possible.
- Two-component curing by a prepolymer and curing agent (amine, glycol) (prepolymer system)
- Two-component curing by polyol and polyisocyanate (one-shot system)
Application Example 1 (Industrial Components)
As industrial components, they undergo a cutting process and are used in various applications.
Application Example 2 (Office Equipment Components for Printing)
We are promoting expansion into applications focused on cleaning blades and rolls for office equipment.
This table introduces typical product numbers. DIC will also propose product designs that meet your desired application by conditions.
|Curing System||Product Number/ Name||NCO
|Prepolymer Composition||Curing Agent|
|Prepolymer method||MBOCA cured type||PPG||Amine||PANDEX P-895||4.94-5.25||96||Industrial components (cushioning materials)
|OH cured type||PEs||Glycol||PANDEX CPU-P105||6.40-6.50||70-75||Cleaning blades|
|One-shot method||Specialized PEs||Polyisocyanate||OD-X-2195||-||40-70||Printing rolls, squeegees|
- PPG: Polypropylene glycol, PEs: Polyester polyol, PTMG: Polytetramethylene glycol, PCL: Poly-ε-caprolactone