Acrylic Sol Plasticizers W-23-S, PB-10
Contributes to Gelling/Melting Acceleration of Acrylic Sol for Automobile Undercoats
Good compatibility with core shell acrylic resins, excellent storage stability (sol stability), and superior properties after melting and gelling.
- Good acrylic sol gelling compared to DINP
- W-23S has good elongation and tensile strength compared to DINP
- PB-10 has extremely good elongation compared to DINP
- Good compatibility after melting and gelling
- Automobile undercoats, chipping coatings, sealings
- Textile inks for T-shirts
Comparing the fracture cross section of molded products with DINP, DIC's modifier has a smooth surface and good interfacial fusion between primary particles.
SEM photo of the fracture cross section of molded products
Acrylic powder 100
130°C x 30 minutes